Your health and safety are very important to us as we are closely following all applicable Covid rules and guidelines issued by the local, state, and national public authorities.
As of February 28, 2022, the Cook County Department of Public Health, the State of Illinois, and the City of Chicago have downgraded the Covid risk category and lifted the Covid mitigation for the local community
In order to continue the safest possible environment for everyone, we request compliance with the following measures from all our attendees and exhibitors:
- Please choose to wear a mask for everyone’s protection. If you do not choose to wear a mask, please comply if mask-wearing is requested by those you meet with. Remember to bring your face mask or pick one up at our information & registration desk.
- In absence of any legal framework for enforcement, we expect all attendees and exhibitors to be vaccinated and tested before entering our event. It is our intention that each person takes personal responsibility to help keep our community safe.
- Please don’t travel to our show if you are sick. Join h+h americas through our digital platform.
h+h americas will ensure to provide the following:
- Extra face masks at our information counter
- Free rapid COVID testing kits
- Hand sanitizer throughout the show
- A meeting facility that has an upgraded air filtration system
- Open spaces, wide aisles, extra space in sitting areas to provide physical distancing when wanted.
Current as of April 30, 2022