h+h americas 2022 Health & Safety
h+h americas 2022
Your health and safety are very important to us as we are closely following all applicable Covid rules and guidelines issued by the local, state, and national public authorities.
As of February 28, 2022, the Cook County Department of Public Health, the State of Illinois, and the City of Chicago have downgraded the Covid risk category and lifted the Covid mitigation for the local community
In order to continue the safest possible environment for everyone, we request compliance with the following measures from all our attendees and exhibitors:
- Please choose to wear a mask for everyone’s protection. If you do not choose to wear a mask, please comply if mask-wearing is requested by those you meet with. Remember to bring your face mask or pick one up at our information & registration desk.
- In absence of any legal framework for enforcement, we expect all attendees and exhibitors to be vaccinated and tested before entering our event. It is our intention that each person takes personal responsibility to help keep our community safe.
- Please don’t travel to our show if you are sick. Join h+h americas through our digital platform.
h+h americas will ensure to provide the following:
- Extra face masks at our information counter
- Free rapid COVID testing kits
- Hand sanitizer throughout the show
- A meeting facility that has an upgraded air filtration system
- Open spaces, wide aisles, extra space in sitting areas to provide physical distancing when wanted.
Current as of April 30, 2022
Before You Leave Home!
h+h americas encourages attendees to:
- Get your COVID-19 booster shot.
- Get your flu shot.
- Test for COVID-19.
- Bring a mask if you would like to wear one.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT h+h americas
Conference Area and Meeting Spacing
- Chairs will be set to allow social distancing. We will follow appropriate guidelines.
- Meeting rooms and executive suite participants will be asked to follow show rules and local guidance with respect to social distancing.
- We have maintained a minimum exhibit hall design with 10-foot aisles to allow physical distancing while allowing for bi-directional traffic in the exhibit floor aisles.
- The public areas and entry points at venues will respect social distancing.
Food and Beverage Precautions
- Catering and concession outlets in h+h americas venues will follow health and safety precautions including adequate spacing to promote social distancing and pre-packaged food options.
- Hand sanitization stations will be placed throughout the venue to encourage frequent hand sanitization.
- We will issue best practices for attendees that include alternatives to handshaking and for exhibitor’s product demonstrations.
- h+h americas official exhibit venues have improved their ventilation systems and increased outside air flow.
- Donald E. Stephens Convention and Conference Center in Rosemont has Committed Locations to the Global Biorisk Advisory Council GBAC STAR™ certification by ISSA. This accreditation means the properties are using cleaning protocols and work practices to minimize risks associated with infectious diseases.
This is just a sample of the initiatives currently underway – others are under consideration. We will continue to provide updates to exhibitors and attendees.
TRAVEL TO THE U.S.
(As of January 27, 2022)
All travelers to the U.S. must show proof of full vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test, taken within 1 day prior to boarding their flight to the U.S. Those traveling by land do not need to provide a negative test. For purposes of entry into the United States, vaccines accepted will include FDA-approved or authorized and WHO Emergency Use Listing vaccines. Existing visa policies remain in place. Please check back regularly for the latest information.
Please visit the CDC website for more information on testing and entry requirements regarding international travel.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
Below are some recommendations and considerations as you begin to plan your h+h americas exhibit experience:
- We strongly recommend that all attendees, support staff, and exhibitor staff are fully vaccinated.
- Ensure your booth has plenty of hand sanitizer that is visible and easily accessible.
- Ensure your booth design can accommodate proper social distancing.
- Frequent booth/product cleaning including regular disinfecting of surfaces and wiping down high-touch items.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you to h+h americas in June. We have a strong and constantly expanding lineup of exhibitors and speakers ready to showcase their latest innovations!
Frequently Asked Questions
All attendees, exhibitors, and media must show proof of vaccination in order to attend h+h americas in Rosemont. Find answers to frequently asked questions below. This page will be updated on a regular basis.